Every year in July, we celebrate our “birthday” with gifts for our kids in Romania.
But this year, we have our most significant giving challenge yet. A generous donor has pledged an unprecedented $35,000 in matching funds for our July fundraiser. (Read the full story of this incredible answer to prayer here.) This means that for every dollar you give to help with our foster and adoption ministry, the donor will give a matching dollar to help with a badly-needed renovation project. Your gift has twice the impact!
If we can meet our $35,000 goal this month, we’ll have impacted the lives of many children AND secured the entire amount we need to renovate the building! This would be a huge blessing and allow our ministry to move forward with plans to build an “orphan care culture” in Romania.
Here’s how you can help:
1. Give a tax-deductible gift this July. This gift will automatically secure a matching gift toward the building project, up to our goal of $35,000! You can give securely right here, on our online giving page.
2. Plan a July fundraising event, such as a car wash, yard sale, or bake sale. Summer is the perfect time to gather a group of friends and raise money for a good cause!
3. If you’re in the DC/northern Virginia area, consider attending our Jenny & Tyler benefit concert July 17th. Bring family and friends for a wonderful evening of quality music for a great cause!
4. “Like” our Facebook page and invite other friends to do the same. Sharing our posts is a great way to help spread awareness of our ministry.
5. Follow our progress toward our goal here on the website, or on Facebook. We will update our total every Friday, so you can see how we’re doing toward our $35,000 goal!