Hope House employs Christian foster parents for over 20 children in its care. In Romania, being a foster parent is considered a full-time job, and foster parents are not allowed to have other employment. For a Romanian family, receiving a foster parent salary is crucial to making ends meet and supporting their child. Your sponsorship gifts go toward that family’s salary, allowing them to feed, clothe, and nurture their child.
What You’ll Receive
1. A photo, life story, and prayer requests for your individual child.
2. Updates on your child’s progress.
3. A chance to write letters and/or send care packages to your child.
4. The knowledge that you’re changing a life!
How to Get Started
1. Choose the child you want to sponsor. Any child sponsored less than 100% is in need of regular sponsorship.
2. Choose a sponsorship level. You can choose Level 1 ($200/month or $2,400/year); Level 2 ($100/month or $1,200/year); Level 3 ($50/month or $600/year); or Level 4 ($25/month or $300/year).
3. Make the commitment. Do this during May 18-31, 2014, by going to our Spring Sponsorship Drive page.
If you prefer to give by check rather than by credit card, you can make your commitment by calling our office at 540-751-9490. We will take your information and send you a sponsorship packet.
Section: Get Involved
Next page: Meet the Kids